| Main Index | All-Inclusive | City Stay | Tours | Family Vacations | Specials |

International Travel Documentation

On January 23, 2007 the U.S. Department of State will require U.S. citizens (including children) traveling by air to present a valid passport for travel and re-entry into the United States. This means that if you are flying in your next visit to any international destination, you will need to have a valid U.S. passport to re-enter the U.S.A.


The following acceptable proof of citizenship documentation are required for International Travel by land until May 31, 2009. After that the only acceptable proof of citizenship will only be a passport.


For Natural-Born U.S. Citizens:



For Naturalized U.S. Citizens:



For Non-U.S. Citizens:


For Married or Divorced Women Travelling Under a Last Name Other Than What Appears on Their Documents:


Minor Children:


Minor Children Traveling with Both Parents:



Minor Children Traveling Alone:



Minor Children Traveling with One Parents:




Birth Certificate

Sample Affidavits